Firmware Update for CD-RW/DVD-RW Drive (Matshita UJ-810(B))
This program will update Firmware on the following VAIO Desktop models, equipped with Matshita UJ-810(B), running Windows XP:
This Firmware update will add the following:
- Improving of the readability of lightly damaged CD"s or DVD"s
IMPORTANT NOTES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Do not shutdown the unit while the Firmware update procedure is in progress.
Do not stop the Firmware update procedure while in progress.
Not following any of the above, could severely damage your system !!
Is your machine equipped with aMatshita UJ-810(B)CD-RW/DVD-RW Drive?
1. Click on the Start-button. Go to "My Computer" and click on the right mousebutton.
2. Click to "Properties".
3. Select the Hardware-tab and click on "Device Manager"
4. Double click on "DVD/CD-ROM drives".
5. Find now which DVD-ROM drive you have.
6. If "MATSHITA DVD-RW UJ-810(B)" appears in the list, please use this F/W Update.
6. If the above does not appear in the list, this patch does not apply.
Download the Upgrade:
1. Double click on "UJ810B_FW.zip".
2. Select a folder, where this file will be saved to, for example C:\Download.
3. Click to "Save".
Extracting the needed files:
1. Go to the directory (Ex. C:\Download\) where the file was downloaded and right click "UJ810B_FW.zip".
2. Select "Extract All ...".
3. The Extraction Wizard window will appear. Click Next to continue.
4. Click Next to continue.
5. Make sure the sentence "Show extracted files" is flagged. Click Finish.
6. A window will appear showing the extracted files.
Update the Matshita UJ-810(B) CD-RW/DVD-RW Drive:
1. Double click on "UJ-810B_FWversion_C105.exe" and the FW update will start.
2. Follow the instruction which are shown in the appearing windows.
3. The computer will then reboot. The update has been complete.
4. Please don not shutdown the unit while upgrading the firmware
Información de archivo
Nombre de archivo
Arquitectura de archivos
- 32 bit
Tamaño de archivo
- 1.02 Mb
Fecha de lanzamiento