Acerca de esta descarga
Instrucciones válidas para estos modelos
How to confirm the Model and the Firmware version
The followings are the target products of this service, whose firmware version should be equal to 1.00.
* In case the firmware version of the unit is already 1.01, there is no need to apply this firmware update program.
Please confirm the Model:
The model name can be found on the back side of the unit.* The above image shows ICD-UX300F.Please confirm the Firmware version from the steps below:
- Turn the IC Recorder On.
- Confirm that IC Recorder is in the stop mode.
(The below image is shown as an example of the display window of the IC recorder when the IC recorder is in the stop mode.)
- Press and hold the STOP button for more than 1 second. Firmware version will appear on the display window.
(The firmware version displayed in the display window of the unit.)
With the above products, customers may rarely experience the following symptoms when he/she divides a recorded message into two during playback using the IC recorder. The symptoms will be fixed with this firmware update. The following symptoms do not occur when he/she divides a message during recording.
- When trying to play back the newer part of the divided message, an error message “File Damaged” may be rarely displayed and the message can not be played back.
- When playing back the newer part of the divided message, the message may be rarely played back at the speed of fast forward.
- When a recorded message is divided into two using the IC recorder, the newer part of the divided message may be rarely deleted automatically.
Requisitos del sistema
Port: USB port
- We do not guarantee trouble-free operation on all computers.
- The following systems are not supported.
- Operating systems other than the ones indicated on the above.
- Personally assembled computers or operating systems.
- Upgraded Operating systems.
- Multi-boot environment.
- Multi-monitor environment.
Before updating the firmware, prepare for it with the following steps:
- Confirm the remaining battery indicator of the unit.Confirm that all of the remaining battery indicators in the display window of the unit light up.
If battery power runs out during the firmware update, the firmware update may not succeed.
(The below image indicates the remaining battery indicator which will be displayed when all of the remaining battery indicators in the display window of the unit light up.)
- Save a backup copy of recorded messages and data in the IC recorder to your computer.
It is strongly recommended that you copy recorded messages and data in the IC recorder to your computer before updating the firmware, just in case data loss of the IC recorder occurs due to this firmware update.
Sony Corporation will not assume any liability to the owner of the IC recorder for any damage including data loss relating to this firmware update service.
- Confirm the position of the HOLD/POWER switch
Slide the HOLD/POWER switch toward the center.
Please follow the steps below to download the program.
- Download the firmware update program to your computer by clicking [Download] which appears at the end of this page. Then, the file download will be started. We recommend you save the update file on computer desktop.ICDUXX00_V101.zip (Windows: 613KB, Macintosh: 616KB) * The steps to confirm that the file “ICDUXX00_V101.zip” is downloaded appropriately are as follows:
- For Windows computerTo check the file size, right-click the downloaded file and select [Properties]. Properties of the file are displayed, and confirm the file size. If the size is not the same as the file size showing as shown above, try downloading the file again.
- For Macintosh ComputerTo check the file size, select the downloaded file on the icon and choose “Get Info” from the File menu. Then, click the General disclosure triangle to see the file size. If the size is not the same as the file size shown above, try downloading the file again.
- Extract the file you have downloaded. * Depending on computer configurations, you may not be able to extract the file as shown below.
- In case you are using Windows XP /Windows Vista /Windows 7 computer
- Right-click the file “ICDUXX00_V101.zip” and click [Extract All].
- The file “ICDUXX00_V101.zip” is open and is displayed. Confirm that the below file is in it. This file is the firmware update program.ICDUXX00FW.upg* Depending on your computer configurations, the file extension “.upg” in the filename “ICDUXX00FW.upg” may not be displayed.
- In case you are using Windows 2000 computer
- Extract the downloaded file “ICDUXX00_V101.zip” using extract software. When the file is extracted, the folder “ICDUXX00_V101.zip” is created.
- Confirm that the below file is in it. This file is the firmware update program.ICDUXX00FW.upg* Depending on your computer configurations, the file extension “.upg” in the filename “ICDUXX00FW.upg” may not be displayed.
- For Mac OS X
- Double-click the downloaded file “ICDUXX00_V101.zip.”
- Confirm that the file is extracted and the file “ICDUXX00FW.upg” is created on computer desktop. This file is the firmware update program.ICDUXX00FW.upg* Depending on your computer configurations, the file extension “.upg” in the filename “ICDUXX00FW.upg” may not be displayed.
- In case you are using Windows XP /Windows Vista /Windows 7 computer
After you have completed steps listed in the section [Preparation for Update], follow the steps below to update the program.
- Connect the IC recorder to the computer.
- Copy the extracted file (filename: ICDUXX00FW.upg), which you have extracted as described in the section [Download procedure], to the root directory that is located immediately below “IC RECORDER” on the computer. * Depending on your computer configurations, the file extension “.upg” in the filename “ICDUXX00FW.upg” may not be displayed.* The above picture shows Windows Vista explorer.
- Disconnect the IC recorder from the computer.
- Update screen appears in the display window of the IC recorder and firmware update starts.Firmware update will complete in about 1 minute, and the stop mode display or clock setting display appears.(The update file in the IC recorder will be automatically deleted.)(Update screen)
Errors during update
- In case the IC recorder displays as “Low battery power to Update”Replace the old battery with a new one. Or charge the rechargeable battery or replace the old rechargeable battery with a new one.
- In case the IC recorder displays as “Memory Full”Delete some of recorded messages of data in the unit, or transfer to the computer to available disk space more than 10MB. Then, start to update, again.
Please confirm the firmware version when the update program is installed successfully with the steps described in the section [How to confirm the Model and the Firmware version]. The update program installation is succeeded when “1.01” is shown in the display window.
Información de archivo
Nombre de archivo
Tamaño de archivo