Ricoh PCIe Memory Stick Host controller, Version 184.108.40.206 for Microsoft® Windows® 7
This utility will install the originally shipped version of the Ricoh PCIe Memory Stick Host controller for the Sony VAIO® computers listed below.
*** The Ricoh PCIe Memory Stick Host Controller is for the yellow bang showed as a name "Base System Device" in Device Manager window if the driver is uninstalled.
IMPORTANT NOTES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
This utility is only for use with the following Sony VAIO® Computers
Do not install this utility with any other model of computer (including other Sony computers sold worldwide).
During the installation of this update, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download And Installation Instructions
Please follow the steps below to download and install the RIDMSC-00242658-0042.EXE program.
- Download the RIDMSC-00242658-0042.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the RIDMSC-00242658-0042.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At "User Account Control" click "Yes"
- At "Select Country" please select the country you want for this installation and click "Next"
- At the "Ricoh PCIe Memory Stick Host controller for Microsoft® Windows® 7" and click "Next".
- Read the Software License Agreement and click "I Agree".
- At the "Finished" screen, click Finish.
If either a "Severe" error or "Software Status" message box appears, please check the list ofKnown Issues and Limitations.
The installation of the Ricoh PCIe Memory Stick Host controller is completed.
Información de archivo
Nombre de archivo
Arquitectura de archivos
- 64 bit
Tamaño de archivo
- 1.42 Mb
Fecha de lanzamiento