Realtek Ethernet Driver
- These drivers/utilities come already preinstalled on your VAIO computer. If you are still using the originally preinstalled Operating System, you can reinstall any of these drivers/utilities by using the Vaio Recovery Center program on your VAIO computer.
- These drivers/utilities are not updated versions. If you are looking for updated drivers/utilities, please visit the "Updates" section of this website or use the VAIO Update program if your computer has this functionality.
- Some VAIO preinstalled programs are not provided for download due to copyright restrictions.
- Download the zip file and extract all files to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference)
- Open Device Manager. This can be done by accessing Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Device Manager (under Device and Printers)
- At User Account Control, click ‘Yes’
- Right-click on the device that needs to be installed or updated and from the pop-up menu select ‘Update Driver Software’
- Ensure "Include subfolders" checkbox is selected and click ‘Browse’
- Navigate to the directory where the files were extracted (from point 1). Select directory and click ‘OK’
- Click ‘Next’. The driver will be automatically detected and installed
- Click ‘Close’ to finish the procedure
Información de archivo
Nombre de archivo
Arquitectura de archivos
- 32 bit
Tamaño de archivo
- 347.49 Kb
Fecha de lanzamiento